Welcome to the PCA Cayman Register . . . !
The PCA Cayman Register is a small focused group of enthusiastic Porsche Cayman owners and fans. This community was created in January of 2010 around this website and a collection of interactive web forums that help us all interface with each other, no matter how far away we may be from one another. My name is Michael Souza, and I am the PCA Cayman Register Advocate and a passionate Cayman owner. As the Cayman Register Advocate, I've accepted the challenge of leading this exciting initiative. Together with a team of other passionate volunteers, we'll work to guide and grow the Cayman Register toward one simple goal, to help enhance (y)our Cayman Ownership and PCA Membership experience.
There are lots of other forums on the internet to chose from, but this one is special. This community is part of the Porsche Club of America, and because of that the Cayman Register is the only Cayman web forum that is officially supported by Porsche. We are fully independent from Porsche, but we do enjoy a productive relationship with them that gains us access to a number of valuable and exclusive benefits.
There are many things you won't find at the Cayman Register. Things like advertisements, spammers, trolls, scam artists, sponsors, cyber bullies, banned members, etc.... We are 100% commercial free, 100% non profit, 100% Cayman crazy.
Membership is limited to members of the Porsche Club of America. Our membership is mature and well behaved. We are active and knowledgeable. We are not just fans, we are true Porsche enthusiasts and we each contribute something unique to a very special group; The Cayman Register.
If you're a member of the Porsche Club of America who finds the Cayman model interesting, we hope you'll Join Our Community. If you own a Porsche and you're not a PCA member, what are you waiting for...? PCA membership offers so Many Benefits for less than the cost of one tank of fuel. Sign up here so you can join our community and learn all there is to know about this amazing car.
If you're really passionate about the Porsche Cayman, we hope you'll join us and add your personality to our group.
Tips for New Members
If you're new to the Cayman Register, you may find that this place is a little different than other web forums. Here are some of the biggest difference and some tips intended to help enhance your experience.
- Our forums are private. Folks with Google access cannot read what you write here. If you decide to share a post, a picture, a video, etc..., you are only sharing it with your fellow members. We take our security and privacy very seriously. We believe it's one of our benefits.
- You might have online friends who are already here. Feel free to browse our Member List. You'll find that our list is lean, mean, well organized and very complete. Would you like to connect with other local members? Do an Advanced Search and select your local region in the region drop box. That will help you find other members from your home region. You can also search by zone, state, model year, even car color....
- Having trouble figuring out the software? Take a look through our FAQs. There are lots of great tutorials in there. If you still need help, please feel free to reach out to any of our Volunteers. We'd love to help.
- Remember, if you're a PCA member, then this is your Cayman Register. This resource is here to help you get the most of your ownership and membership experience. We have no commercial interests. This is not a business, it's a member resource. Please feel free to take a little ownership in your area. Become a spokesperson for your region. Let us know what's going on out your way and invite others to join your events. If we can help you promote an event, please let us know. If you have suggestions or comments on how we can improve this great resource, feel free to post them in our Website Feedback forum.
- Are you still shopping for a Cayman? Is the model still new to you? Are you looking to become a Cayman expert? If so, make sure you check out our Cayman Model History FAQs. They will take you through the entire Cayman model line up, from the earliest to the latest, year by year, model by model so you can learn exactly what's special and different about each Cayman model.
- Remember, we are 100% non commercial. This is very intentional. By remaining commercial free, our members know that every testimonial is unbiased, based on actual personal experience and made without ulterior motives. The word 'Group Buy' simply doesn't fit in our vocabulary. You are welcome to discuss any product or service unless you stand to benefit from doing so. Please respect our non commercial environment. It greatly improves the honesty and integrity of our information.