View Single Post
  Post #18 (URL for Single or Threaded post)  
Old 03-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Cayman Register Administrator
6,000 post club

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 3
Re: Picture of the Month - A new feature...

Hello fellow Cayman Register members -

As Click and Clack say: "Well, it's happened again..."

It seems I'm very nearly out of Picture of the Month candidates....

I know the Right Coast and Mid-west have been buried in snow and ice for a while now, but spring is nearly here, and I'm sure you have some pictures, right? A nice picture from inside your garage, or even one from last year, are totally acceptable. Push your car out onto that frozen lake or river, and make a picture of it. We've even been known to use pictures of Caymans being driven in SNOW! You Western members, let's see some pictures - it's been a splendid winter out here.

So, make your car semi-famous for 30 days or sometimes longer (sometimes, much longer)... otherwise, myevo8isfast's picture of his CS in front of a splendid southern Nevada sunset, might be on the home page of the site for all eternity... and, nobody (except myevo8isfast) wants that.

There's an FAQ for how to submit a picture: https://caymanregister.org/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_potm

If you want to submit a picture, please read the top post in this thread for directions on how to send us a great picture of your favorite mode of transportation...

Thanks, and happy picture taking!
Scroll Up!