PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Gator Bite
12-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Happy New Year PCA brothers and sisters,

and thanks for joining us. We have a really small group right now, but I suspect word will spread quickly and soon we'll have a nice little community on our hands. See you all tomorrow......! (our first official day)

The Chad
12-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Congrats again buddy! The site looks great besides that red crock in the banner:hilarious:I think I have driven that same cayman if Im not mistaken. A beautiful touch I love it! Happy New Year to all my CROCKS IN THE SWAMP! Please keep it safe. :cheers: Catch you gators in 2010!

Gator Bite
01-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Congrats again buddy! The site looks great besides that red crock in the banner:hilarious:I think I have driven that same cayman if Im not mistaken. A beautiful touch I love it! Happy New Year to all my CROCKS IN THE SWAMP! Please keep it safe. :cheers: Catch you gators in 2010!

Yup, you've driven that car.... That's kind of cool. How many people can say that...? :)

Retired-Teach
01-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Happy New Year and congrats on opening the Cayman Register. Chad's right, that Red Cayman does look familar. I espcially like the exhaust on it.;)

PistolPete
01-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Congrats on the Grand Opening of this site and all the admins/mods who worked so hard to get this up and running.

I look forward to seeing old friends here and making new ones as well.

Gator Bite
01-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Congrats on the Grand Opening of this site and all the admins/mods who worked so hard to get this up and running.

I look forward to seeing old friends here and making new ones as well.

Thanks for all your help in getting her up and running Pete....! And for taking the picture that everyone is talking about... :cheers:

zornet
01-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Congratulations Gator Bite on the PCA Cayman Register Grand opening this New Years Day. With the dedicated help of beez and Santa Fe you have one beautiful site for all us Cayman geeks to hangout. What a team Gator Bite, beez and Santa Fe... WOW. Happy New Year.

zornet :):burnout:

gonzo
01-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Its good to be home again. Lets all work towards making this site work the way we want it to. I think our Homewrecker has a slew of events planned for this year. Hopefully the other zones will work with us to plan events that we can all participate in.

Croc-ket Man
01-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Happy New Year boyz and gurlz!
:dance:

Gator Bite
01-01-2010, 03:15 PM
It's nice to see so many familiar faces and friends joining.

S.3G
01-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Outstanding job on the site and a great startup - thanks Gator and all those who helped.

My best wishes for the New Year!

S.3G

Gator Bite
01-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Outstanding job on the site and a great startup - thanks Gator and all those who helped.

My best wishes for the New Year!

S.3G

Thanks for helping me find that bug Jim. See you soon, I hope.

Mike

gomarlins3
01-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Happy New Year to everyone!

NYPorscheChik
01-02-2010, 08:54 PM
the Chik has arrived. :banana:

beez
01-02-2010, 08:57 PM
the Chik has arrived. :banana:

Welcome - I personally validated your membership... great to have you with us - the New Year is even happier now...

brad

Pca-Tech
01-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Glad to see some more familiar faces dropping in. We are starting to get a nice group together :)

PistolPete
01-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome Jackie!

Gator Bite
01-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Welcome Jackie!

Yeah, what he said.... ;)

NYPorscheChik
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
" I personally validated your membership..."

woo hoo.. thanks Beez.. :naughty:

but that reminds me.. i have to send in my renewal.

RonR
01-03-2010, 06:42 PM
A GREAT start to the new year! The site looks and feels good. :cheers:

Dodge Donkey
01-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Congrats Mike! The site looks awesome! Happy New Year!:cheers:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Gator Bite
01-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Congrats Mike! The site looks awesome! Happy New Year!:cheers:
<!--Session data-->

Thanks Casey. Nice to see you and Chad here. It's going to be a fun year.

See you soon,

Mike

PistolPete
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Just got the PCA email, let the floodgates open!

The Chad
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Just got the PCA email, let the floodgates open!

I would have never thought this. The email just hit me at 810pm and here it 846pm and there are 113 online and 79 members. I think the last time I looked it was only 57 members. This is Awesome! Welcome to all the new members.

Krokodil
01-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Congratulations to the entire Cayman Register team!

I look forward to being an active member of the new Cayman community.

Cheers,

engineerchic
01-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Happy New Year! What a great idea this new site is! :) I just bought my first Cayman (& first ever Porsche) this past August. I've driven sticks my whole life but have to say I love the tiptronic, being my daily driver in So Cal's traffic.
So I got in 3 autocrosses already, 1 in San Diego and 2 in Orange County. Not bad! :dance: It's great that as PCA members, we can drive in any regions' events. I'm going to try to get in 2 autocrosses a month this year in 2010, one in San Diego and one in Orange County every month! Ambitious, but it's so addictive and so fun, how can I not at least try! LOL

Gator Bite, I grew up in CT & going to Lime Rock with my Dad to PCA CVR track events and helping work the flagging stations. I also remember going to autocrosses with him too in CT. I will have to watch your video at Lime Rock.

Gator Bite
01-06-2010, 01:15 AM
Happy New Year! What a great idea this new site is! :) I just bought my first Cayman (& first ever Porsche) this past August. I've driven sticks my whole life but have to say I love the tiptronic, being my daily driver in So Cal's traffic.
So I got in 3 autocrosses already, 1 in San Diego and 2 in Orange County. Not bad! :dance: It's great that as PCA members, we can drive in any regions' events. I'm going to try to get in 2 autocrosses a month this year in 2010, one in San Diego and one in Orange County every month! Ambitious, but it's so addictive and so fun, how can I not at least try! LOL

Gator Bite, I grew up in CT & going to Lime Rock with my Dad to PCA CVR track events and helping work the flagging stations. I also remember going to autocrosses with him too in CT. I will have to watch your video at Lime Rock.

Very cool. Welcome to the site, congrats on the car and keep an eye out for beez at those autocrosses.

saabin
01-06-2010, 01:50 AM
Greetings everyone!

CVR_Rally
01-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Hello there and welcome to the forum! 2010 will be a great PCA year! Oh and look! My first post. :D

Gator Bite
01-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Good morning everyone. Wow... What a wild night. The PCA e-brake news started going out last night around 8:00 PM EST. Within minutes we saw a flood of interested PCA'ers checking us out and our member count doubled before 8:15.

It's so great to see so many familiar, and so many new faces joining our little community. I am personally overflowing with excitement and hope. I hope you are too.

I've got to run off to work this morning, you know, gotta pay for that Cayman. I'm pretty sure beez and Santa Fe will be here to validate members and show you around. Once again, welcome to the club, and thanks for joining us. I know I can speak for all of the administrators when I say we look forward to getting to know each of you better.

Have a great day and drive safe.

L8Apx
01-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Gator Bite,

Congrats for taking on the role of Cayman Registrar. I'm particularly pleased to see that many folks are carrying over the same identity/name that they have used on CaymanClub.net/PlanetPorsche/Planet-9 (or what ever it's called today ;)). It's nice to already "know" others on the site - whether I've met them in person or only "talked" online.

beleary
01-06-2010, 09:14 AM
I agree. Nice to see so many familiar faces. Good luck Gator Bite on this great new site for us Croc lovers.

Gator Bite
01-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks guys. Please wish luck and send thanks to beez and Santa Fe too. I'm pretty damn good ;), but there's no way I could not have put this together without their help and expertise. Those guys have put in a lot of work and kept me going in the right direction, which is a full time job in itself. Don't believe me, go ahead and ask them.

With that in mind, I'd like to be the first to send my thanks to those two guys. Thanks Brad and Sonny. :cheers: This wouldn't be happening without you guys.

Crocagator
01-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Thanks guys. Please wish luck and send thanks to beez and Santa Fe too. I'm pretty damn good ;), but there's no way I could not have put this together without their help and expertise. Those guys have put in a lot of work and kept me going in the right direction, which is a full time job in itself. Don't believe me, go ahead and ask them.

With that in mind, I'd like to be the first to send my thanks to those two guys. Thanks Brad and Sonny. :cheers: This wouldn't be happening without you guys.

Wow...it is great to be here...looking forward to getting involved and seeing all of those familiar "faces"...
Good luck guys...if there is anything I can do, do not hesitate to contact me...it's great to be at the start of this website...:banana:

silberrosa
01-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Great to see and participate in this site Gator, and many thanks to Beez and Santa Fe. With originators like this, the site can't help but be successful!

KS-CS
01-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Kansas is in the house! :dance:

Gosh, now I've got 4 Porsche forums to follow - my wife is going to kill me. :helpme:

fab944
01-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Wow! It is exciting to see the "usual suspects" rolling in....

Congratulations Gator, Beez, Santa Fe!

Retired-Teach
01-06-2010, 06:30 PM

Gosh, now I've got 4 Porsche forums to follow - my wife is going to kill me. :helpme:

KS-CS is right Gator, you don't have to get me into trouble by buying something new, now she'll scream at me to get off the computer.:hilarious:

roadrunner
01-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Happy New Year PCA brothers and sisters,

and thanks for joining us. We have a really small group right now, but I suspect word will spread quickly and soon we'll have a nice little community on our hands. See you all tomorrow......! (our first official day)

Happy New Year !!! Thank you and all who helped with the Cayman Register.

(oldster in other forums)

Gator Bite
01-06-2010, 06:36 PM

Wow! It is exciting to see the "usual suspects" rolling in....

Congratulations Gator, Beez, Santa Fe!

KS-CS is right Gator, you don't have to get me into trouble by buying something new, now she'll scream at me to get off the computer.:hilarious:

Sorry guys, I think..... :taunt:

It's really nice to see you guys here. This place is getting better all the time.... ;)

Alroad431
01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Gator Bite, Beez, Santa Fe ... :thanks: Thanks for taking on the responsibilities of this new registry.

It's encouraging to see the interest the registry has generated in its short history. It's also great to see familiar member names popping up from some of the other forums and sites, e.g., the Cayman Club and Planet 9. I look forward to the Registry's growth. If I can help, let me know.

stig
01-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks for pulling this together... looks great!

Caymancouver
01-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Love the new site. Without being critical of other sites, I expect the philosophy and membership of this site will be exactly what I'm looking for. I like the PCA connection, because my local PCA region (Canada West) is where I focus most of my Porsche-related activities... and I also like the "Cayman-only" content on this site, as there are not many other local Cayman owners to share info with. Gator, beez and Santa Fe, thanks for taking this on!

Left Hander
01-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Gator, Beez and Santa Fe

thanks in advance for taking this project on. Love the quick page loads and the format. Can't wait for more Zone 3 folks to show up.

Yesterday PCA sent our their email which touted the new Cayman Register site. Mike the write up on yourself was great. Could tell the email generated interest - saw the max number logged on jump yesterday from 74 to 120!

regards,
Don